• Superior release and torque control
• Very low abrasive rotor wear
• Popular choice on lightweight front axle applications, with or without ABS
• Applicable to NASCAR/NASCAR modified, ARCA, Super Late models, pavement circle track, Pro 2/Pro 4 Off Road Trucks/Pro Lite, Sports Car/GT/GS, Open Wheel/Formula
• All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
• High torque
• 400-1600 F operating temperatures
• 700-1100 F optimal temperature range
A high temperature compound with high torque levels with very good pedal modulation and release characteristics.
Can be used as front pad for many high temp racing and rally applications, or as rear pad in conjunction with
DTC70 front pads.
- Compound category (Usage):
- Part number:
- Caliper manufacturer:
- Pad thickness value:
- 16 mm
- Caliper type :
- Brake compound name: