• Strong & balanced initial bite, hot or cold
• Greater fade resistance
• Ferro-Carbon friction
• Low dust output
• Excellent pad & rotor life
• All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
• Low torque
• 100-700 F operating temperatures
• 100-700 F optimal temperature range
We understand that traditional car brake pad technology just doesn't cut it on today's trucks. This is especially true for heavily loaded trucks and vehicles used in moderate towing. Our LTS/Light Truck & SUV disc brake compound dramatically improves your vehicle's stopping power and fade resistance and outlasts the competition in terms of rotor and pad wear. Ideal for a broad range of import and domestic vehicles, LTS provides superior stopping power and longer pad life, without excessive noise and dust. Engineered by truck brake pad experts, the Ferro-Carbon friction material of LTS is the optimal pad choice for light duty trucks, all classes of SUVs, and vans up to 1 ton, and provides 20-40% more stopping power over stock replacement pads.
- Compound category (Usage):
- Brake compound name: