• Good static and dynamic coefficient
• Excellent modulation characteristics
• All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
• High torque
• 300-1300 F operating temperatures
• 500-1100 F optimal temperature range
For linear braking in a medium temperature range, look no further than HT-10. It delivers smooth, controllable initial bite and consistent pedal feel. It's no wonder Hawk's legacy friction products have become the choice of champions.
- Brake compound name:
- Compound category (Usage):
- Pad thickness value:
- 17 mm
- Pad part no.:
- Brakes position:
- Car manufacturer: