• HP+ Low to mid temperature range
• Fade resistant
• Smooth & predictable torque
• Ideal for track day/ Sprint and Autocross
• All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
• Low torque
• 100-800 F operating temperatures
• 300-600 F optimal temperature range
Hawk Performance’s HP Plus brake pad compound is ideal for Sprint, Hill Climb and Track Day drivers looking for a high performance compound that can take the heat of the track and get you home safely without having to change the pads. Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade for high performance streetcars used in competition where no warm up is required or that experience repetitive, heavy braking.
- Compound category (Usage):
- Road + Track
- Pad part no.:
- Brakes position:
- Car manufacturer:
- Brake compound name: