Cambridgemotorsport.com is operated by
Cambridge Motorsport Parts Ltd, Unit 5 Lacre Way, Letchworth Garden City, Herts. SG61NR.
Tel: 01462 684300
Fax: 01462 684310
Company registration number 5893425. VAT number GB888931749
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website, and by accessing the cambridgemotorsport.com website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you should continue to access the website.
- You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then-current terms and conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
2. ORDERING FROM US
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process, you will be given the opportunity to check and review your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
- We may refuse to accept an order: 1. where goods are not available; 2. where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; 3. if there has been a pricing or product description error; or 4. if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
- All prices are displayed exclusive of VAT. VAT is added at the end of the checkout process (where applicable) at the current rates.
- Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are added at the end of the checkout process and may be reviewed by the customer before final placing of the order. Delivery Prices are subject to change at any time.
4. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
1. If you wish to cancel your order:
- You can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you; or 2. where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
- You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping costs). The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. The goods must be in perfect condition as supplied to you.
- Upon receipt of the goods, we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required (excluding shipping costs).
- The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: - in the event that the product has been used, is not in its original packaging or is damaged in any way.
- Special order items and items which have been fitted will not be accepted for credit.
- All returned parts must be accompanied by an invoice number.
- Correctly supplied goods which have been returned by the Buyer will be subject to a 20% handling charge.
- Shortage or defective goods must be advised in writing within seven days of receipt.
Cambridge Motorsport does not give any warranty that the Parts or Items are fit for any particular purpose other than the purpose for which the Parts or Items was specifically designed for; (including where appropriate any specific load or other tolerances); and this warranty is given in substitution to any other warranties, conditions, obligations (whether expressly stated or implied by statute or not) undertakings, Terms Common Law or any custom to the full extent that the law permits such exclusion.
Nothing shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud.
If you are a consumer, nothing shall limit or exclude our liability for breach of any term implied by statute. If you are not a consumer these Terms and Conditions set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the Parts, services or Items supplied and performance of the services.
Cambridge Motorsport will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising or howsoever remote and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of Agreement or otherwise to the full extent permitted under English Law.
Our maximum aggregate liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to Cambridge Motorsport in respect of those parts or services or item(s) purchased.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the customer;
- To satisfy themselves that the Part is the Part required and;
- To satisfy themselves that the Part has the necessary tolerances, loadings, durability or other mechanical/technical specifications to meet the customer's needs and;
- To be competent to install such Part and if not to obtain a suitably competent person to fit such Part at the customer’s sole cost.
Cambridge Motorsport shall not be liable for any incorrect fitting costs of removal of the Part by the customer including any subsequent damage to any other components fitted or attached to any part of the vehicle caused directly or indirectly following such fitting or installation.
5. WEBSITE CONTENT
You acknowledge and agree that all content of this website including all images, graphics, text and other portions of these web pages are copyrighted by Cambridge Motorsport Parts Ltd or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors.
Permission is given only to view the material on these web pages and to save that material only for your future personal use, and not for any commercial reading or purpose. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, commercially exploit, distribute or publish in any way or create any derivative works unless you obtain the written permission of Cambridge Motorsport Parts Ltd.
Cambridge Motorsport Parts Ltd reserve the right to modify, update, suspend or withdraw any aspect of this website in part or whole at any time without prior notice, including the availability of any feature, promotion, database, or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and services, we shall not be liable to you or a third party for any modification or withdrawal. If you continue to use this website following an alteration it will be deemed as your acceptance to this change. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Cambridge Motorsport Parts does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. All reasonable care is taken to ensure images, specifications, descriptions and prices of products on this website are correct at the time of entry. We are constantly updating and maintaining the website to keep the information as current and accurate as possible. E&O.E
Whilst we try to represent accurate product colours in the images on our website, colours may vary due to the specification and resolution limitations of computer screens and should be used as a guide only.
You the user of the website and not Cambridge Motorsport Parts Ltd assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this website and the Internet. Cambridge Motorsport Parts Ltd does not warrant that this website or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards, or the servers that make it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
7. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- Other than basic information, such as name and street addresses which are necessary for the processing and completion of our customers' orders, we do not hold and do not collect any personal information, furthermore, we collect no sensitive information about customers whatsoever. We do not share any information with third-party websites without the customer's consent, nor do we contact any customer with sales or marketing techniques without customer consent.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 7.2 or 7.3.
8. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third-party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We, therefore, do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Cambridge Motorsport Parts logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any Cambridge Motorsport Parts trademarks displayed on this Website without our express written permission;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 8.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of Parties) Act 1999.
The materials in this site are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Cambridge Motorsport Parts Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Cambridge Motorsport Parts shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from:
- (i) the use or the inability to use the service;
- (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or
- (v) any other matter relating to the service.