For over 25 years, Hawk Performance has developed friction solutions for some of the largest trucks on the planet. Our products are used by both OE and aftermarket companies servicing the mining, construction, military and commercial truck markets, and Hawk's SuperDuty compound features that same high performance, severe-duty friction technology. The unique Ferro-Carbon material in SD disc brake pads delivers extremely high fade resistance, with superior high-temperature rotor and brake pad wear. This compound has been engineered for Class 2 and higher, on-highway, commercial-grade vehicles. This product is not recommended for personal or recreational trucks and SUVs.
• Technology engineered for use in heavy-duty on/off highway and military applications
• Extremely high coefficient of friction and fade resistance
• Recommended for professional fleets (greater than 1 ton) and light trucks towing excessive payloads
• All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
• Low torque
• 100-750 F operating temperatures
• 100-500 F optimal temperature range
- Compound category (Usage):
- Brake compound name:
- Super Duty